- A Sincere desire to change
- Open to instruction and correction
- You must make a 12 – 14 month commitment to complete the program
The residential Program is 12 -18 months long. However, the average stay for participants is 14 months.
No, Kingdom Men is a Christian residential rehabilitation program and not a medical, psychiatric, or psychological program. All applicants requiring detoxification must do so prior to entry.
We do not accept residents into our Program who are currently taking psychotropic medications. If applicants are on such medications, our policy prohibits participation in our program without detoxification and prior approval from a physician. If an applicant is incapacitated by his medication or the dosage he’s on, he may not be able to participate in the program.
Participants in our program will be assisted with their legal and court issues while attending Kingdom Men. We have developed a relationship with probation departments and will work with the legal system on your behalf.
We assist in the following ways:
- We write letters to courts; probation/parole departments; and attorney offices on your behalf
- Make calls to your attorneys, etc. to inform them of your attendance in program.
- Provide regular updates and progress/urinalysis reports on your behalf
- In some cases, we would transport you to your court hearings, probation/parole appointments…. This must be discussed and approved before entering our program.
Participants in our program will be assisted with obtaining their GED . In order to be eligible for the G.E.D. program, you will have to be in attendance for at least 120 days.
Due to community restrictions, we do not accept those who have a sex offense conviction into our residential program.